If you would like to write an article or tutorial for it, please e-mail email@example.com. We welcome all suggestions, and are open to suggestions. Some features which we are particularly in need of include the following:
- Crafty city guide - a guide to the best crafting places in your city. Must be a city in the United Kingdom. (Would need to include pictures of places and descriptions.)
- Crafty confessions - what secret are you willing to divulge?
- Creative writing - short stories no longer than 1200 words; poetry no more than 30 lines
- Comics - a longer strip is appreciated
- Reviews - of books, magazines, businesses and products
- Knitting or crochet patterns - of easy to intermediate difficulty
- Debates - is there an issue you wish to explore? It could be an approach to a particular craft, or an issue related to arts or crafts.
Please e-mail us if you are interested in writing. All suggestions must be recieved by August 20th. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can to confirm or otherwise discuss your e-mails. The deadline for the final draft is 19th September.